Through years of dealing with business owners we have developed the common understanding of the challenges they face meaning that we are well positioned to help them deal with those challenges.
The starting point is obtaining an understanding of the individual business needs and then facilitating both the establishment, ongoing maintenance and development of the business structure so as to provide the maximum protection obtainable within the relevant legislative framework.
If this service is required, we set regular meeting dates at which the key performance indicators of the business are reviewed. This provides the business owner with the ability to analyse the interim business results and business cash flow, review the target short and long term objectives, plan for future tax liabilities and business growth, or in some cases plan for either the sale, wind down of the business, or transition to a succeeding family member.
We have armed ourselves with the tools to be able to provide you with the following service offering.
- Benchmark your business to others in the same industry
- Help you set the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the business
- Track the KPI’s over time
- Prepare cash flow, profit and loss account and balance sheet forecasts which financial lending institutions generally love to see, and which can also help you make those critical financing decisions.
- Attend to the regular preparation of funds statements to provide the business stakeholders with an understanding of where the funds received by the business were sourced from and to what the funds that flowed out of the business were applied.